A 2-way, non-RF communication system from submarines to surface, airborne or underwater platforms with a wide angle of view. Avoids conspicuous operation and detection by creating a 1-10 Mbps optical channel between a submarine underway and below water surface at distances exceeding 10 km. Single reinforced fiber handles both Transmit and Receive.
Single reinforced fiber fed from the Sail, consisting of Transmit and Receive components. Fiber tips stay 3-5 feet below surface or penetrating surface for variety of communication options.
- Most secure communication technology on the market
- Bi-directional data, voice, and video
- Point-to-point LAN extension
- Long range Free Space Optical system
- Perfect for emergency and temporary communications